FAQ's and other information
FAQS: ABOUT THE COUNTRY(SINGAPORE)
1. What is the best time to visit Singapore? The best time to visit Singapore is around February – April and July – September. .
2. Which languages are spoken frequently in Singapore? The languages officially spoken in Singapore are English, Tamil, Malay and Mandarin.
3. What currency is used in Singapore? Singapore dollar is the currency of Singapore.
4. Are credit and debit cards accepted in Bali? Major credit cards are accepted at hotels, local vendors and restaurants.
5. Is an adapter required? No. An adapter isn’t required in Singapore.
6. Do I need travel insurance? Travel insurance is necessary while travelling to Singapore.
FAQS: Some delicacies to try in Singapore 7. What are the must try delicacies in Singapore?
Carrot cake, Tau Huay, Nasi Lemak – cocnut rice are some dishes you must try while in Singapore.
8. Is tipping mandatory in Bali? Tipping isn’t customary. Some times 10% is added to the bill.
9. What adventure sports are done in Bali? You can enjoy adventure sports like kayaking, scuba diving, cable skiing, reverse bungee jumping. DOS & DONTS DOS 1. Do drink bottled water.
2. Be respectful.
3. Dress modestly and conservatively while entering temples.
4. Do remove your shoes while entering a temple.
1. Don’t smoke in public. 2. Don’t litter.
3. Don’t chew a gum.
4. Don’t get involved in drugs.
5. Don’t touch someone’s head.
6. Don’t discuss religion or politics.