FAQ's and other information
FAQS: ABOUT THE COUNTRY
1. What is the best time to visit
CAMBODIA - VIETNAM?
best time to visit Cambodia - Vietnam is from October to April. December and
January also have pleasant climate.
2. Which languages are spoken in Cambodia
is the official language in Cambodia - Vietnam. English is widely spoken .
3. What currency is used in Cambodia -
The official currency in Cambodia is Cambodian
Riel and the official currency in Vietnam is Vietnamese Dong. USD is widely accepted
and easily exchanged.
4. Are credit and debit cards acceptable everywhere in Cambodia - Vietnam?
Few large hotels and restaurants accept credit and debit cards. ATMS are
available in major cities.
5. Is an adapter required in Cambodia -
don't need an adaptor while travelling to Cambodia - Vietnam
Do I need
Travel insurance is
recommended while travelling to Cambodia - Vietnam.
FAQS: Some delicacies to try in Cambodia -
What are the must try delicacies in Cambodia
Coconut water, roasted bananas, green mango salad
cakes and coffee are commonly found in these areas.
mandatory in Cambodia - Vietnam?
mandatory in Cambodia - Vietnam.
9. What adventure sports are done in Cambodia
You can enjoy
adventure sports like paddle boarding, kayaking,
kitesurfing and windsurfing, diving, sand boarding.
10. What is the national sport
played in Egypt?
the most played sport in Egypt.
DOS & DONTS
1. Do keep your valuables at a safe
2. Do carry sunglasses and face masks.
3. Do wear light, breathable clothing.
4. Do put on sunscreen to avoid sun
1. Don't discuss religion with locals.
2. Don't hug or kiss in public.
3. Don't touch anyone's head, not even a
kid. Its considered insulting.